By purchasing any SonicTone product or service, the customer acknowledges having read and agreed to the following terms:
- You understand that tube amplifiers can contain and store extremely high voltages, even when turned off or unplugged.
- You understand that those high voltages can be extremely harmful or even fatal if one were to come into contact with these voltages on the inside of the amplifier. As such, Customer assumes all risk of electric shock or other injury from improper handling or use of SonicTone's products.
- You understand that tubes can be very hot to the touch and can cause burns. You will never handle hot tubes.
- You will not operate the amplifier in wet conditions, as this could cause electrocution.
- You will store the amplifier in a climate-controlled environment.
- You will not open the amp or touch any area inside the amplifier for any reason.
You understand operating the amp incorrectly, opening the amplifier or attempting any modifications on the amplifier will void the warranty. Some examples that can instantly void the warranty, include but are not limited to:
- Operating the amplifier without the correct number of tubes.
- Operating the amplifier with the wrong types of tubes.
- Not properly biasing any new tubes that are installed.
- Operating the amplifier with an improperly matched speaker load.
- Opening the amp and attempting to modify in any way any of the components in the amp's circuit.
- You will take any amplifier with any issues or problems to a qualified service technician or ship it back to SonicTone Amplification for service.
- SonicTone Amplification is not liable for any damages, loss, injury or death due to the use of any amplifier, cabinet or other product purchased from SonicTone Amplification. The customer assumes all liability for damages, loss, injury or death that may be caused from the use or misuse of any product purchased from SonicTone Amplification.
- Any claim arising from any transaction between SonicTone and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana. Venue shall be exclusively held in the Orleans Parish Civil District Court, or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- SonicTone, in its sole discretion, has the right to elect to choose binding arbitration over traditional litigation/trial. If SonicTone, in its sole discretion, elects to choose binding arbitration, SonicTone agrees to pay for the first $5,000.00 of costs and expenses associated with arbitration. Customer understands that if SonicTone elects to enforce this provision that it will have no right to a trial by bench or jury and no right to appeal the results of the binding arbitration.
- The non-prevailing party shall be liable for all attorneys' fees and costs incurred through litigation or arbitration.
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe