Delta Jr. Prototype
15W American Blues Amplifier (Used)
Got a question about this product? Ask us!
This amp is the original prototype of the Delta Jr. amp. It's been only a demo/floor model with very low hours on it. It comes with a 25W Celestion Greenback. The tweed has a heavy amber shellac coating for an intentional aged, slightly relic'd look.
The amp sounds fantastic and plays great. It's perfect for old-school blues and rock n roll. Plus, it has 2 footswitchable channels and a hot/cool switch that can really bring the heat. If you're looking to get your hands on a hand-built tweed amp with some useful features at a good price, this could be the amp for you. Contact us today if you're interested in this amp.
Features & Specs
- 15-watt, cathode-biased American blues amplifier
- 2 x 12AX7; 2 x 6V6; 1 x 5Y3
- 2 footswitchable channels with independent gain controls
- Shared EQ
- Hot/cool switch
- Bright switch on channel 1
- No negative feedback
- Master volume
- One (1) Celestion 12" 25-watt 16-ohm Greenback speaker
- 16, 8, 4 ohm impedance selector switch
- Birch plywood cabinet with finger-jointed construction
- Dimensions: 21.75" (W) x 18.75" (H) x 10" (D); 30.5 lbs
- AC Input: US standard IEC jack at 120V/60Hz
21.75" W x 18.75" H x 10.00" D, 30.50 Lbs
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe