American Blues/Rock Amplifier
Got a question about this product? Ask us!
As American amplifiers were making their mark in music in the 1950's, circuits were evolving to meet the needs of the guitar players of the day. The SonicTone Clarksdale takes a page from that era of amplifier design to deliver an amped up version of a classic American rock n roll amp. A few small modern updates grace this amp, providing 2 separate footswitchable channels with independent EQ controls and a tube-driven FX loop, among other enhancements. With that, the Clarksdale boasts a classic sparkling clean channel and a harmonically rich overdrive channel to suit a wide range of tastes. And it's also a great pedal platform amp.
Recommended Speaker Pairing: Celestion 60-watt Vintage 30s for a well-rounded sound, or Alnico Golds for a more vintage, mellow sound.
Available as a 60-watt head, 120-watt head, or 60-watt 2x12 combo.
Features & Specs
- Fixed-biased American-voiced amplifier
- 2 independent channels with EQs, footswitchable
- Bright switch on each channel
- Master volume
- Tube-driven buffered FX loop, bypassable & footswitchable
- FX loop series/parallel switch with send and return controls
- Tube/solid-state rectifier switch
- Negative feedback selector switch (60-watt only)
- Half-power switch
- 16, 8, 4 ohm impedance selector switch
- Two (2) Celestion 12" 60-watt 8-ohm Vintage 30 speakers, wired for 16-ohm (stock combo only)
- Birch plywood cabinet with finger-jointed construction
- AC Input: US standard IEC jack at 120V/60Hz
- 4 x 12AX7; 2 x 6L6; 1 x GZ34
- 4 x 12AX7; 4 x 6L6
30" W x 10.75" H x 9" D, 29 Lbs
30" W x 10.75" H x 9" D, 39 Lbs
60-Watt 2x12 Combo:
30" W x 20.75" H x 10" D, 55 Lbs
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can write the first one below.
Read Reviews | Top
Write a Review
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe