12-Watt Single-Ended Class A Amplifier
Got a question about this product? Ask us!
The SonicTone SE-12 is the 12-watt version of our single-ended class A amplifier. With it, you can actually choose which power tube you want - an EL34, a 6L6, a 6550 or a KT88. Each different power tube brings its own unique tonal characteristics to the amp's overall sound. Equipped with a versatile 2-channel preamp, this amp delivers a variety of tones with amazing harmonics, touch and response.
And that's the beauty of a low-wattage class A amp - you can really drive the amp and get that sweet harmonic tone that can't normally be achieved in bigger and more powerful amps.
To learn more about the class A topology, visit the FAQ page.
Recommended Speaker Pairing: Celestion 25-watt Greenback for accentuated overdrive, or an Alnico Blue for a more vintage, mellow sound.
Available as a head or 1x12 combo.
Features & Specs
- 12-watt, cathode-biased, single-ended class A amplifier
- 2 x 12AX7; 1 x EZ81; 1 x Octal Power Tube (EL34, 6L6, 6550, or KT88)
- 2 channels with independent gain controls (footswitchable)
- Shared 3-band EQ
- Master volume
- Bright switch on channel 1
- Classic/Hotrod switch on channel 2
- Tube/solid-state rectifier switch
- Separate 8 or 4 ohm speaker jacks
- 12" Celestion 25-watt 8 ohm Greenback speaker (stock combo only)
- Birch plywood cabinet with finger-jointed construction
24" W x 10.75" H x 9" D, 25.50 Lbs
24" W x 20.75" H x 10" D, 35.00 Lbs
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can write the first one below.
Read Reviews | Top
Write a Review
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe