American High-Gain 3-Channel Rock Amplifier
Got a question about this product? Ask us!
The SonicTone Patriot amplifier answers the call to arms in this high-gain battle with its own unique voicing. With features similar to its British counterpart, it's also a very versatile amp with an extremely wide range of tones. The Patriot has a fat low-end focus, a slightly more mid-scooped tone, chime-y highs and tons of gain. Great for heavy rhythm or blistering leads, the Patriot delivers amazing tone for demanding players.
Recommended Speaker Pairing: 25-watt Celestion Greenbacks for 80's rock & metal; 75-watt Celestion G12Ts for modern metal.
Available as a head.
Features & Specs
- Fixed-biased American-voiced, high-gain amplifier
- 3 independent channels, footswitchable
- Independent gain and volume controls
- 2 separate 3-band EQs (Shared EQ between channels 2 and 3)
- A bright switch on channel 1
- A clean/crunch switch on channel 1
- Buffered FX loop, bypassable and footswitchable
- FX loop series/parallel switch with send and return controls
- Presence & resonance controls
- Master volume
- Half power switch
- 16, 8, 4 ohm impedance selector switch
- Birch plywood cabinet with finger-jointed construction
- AC Input: US standard IEC jack at 120V/60Hz
- 5 x 12AX7; 2 x 6L6
- 5 x 12AX7; 4 x 6L6
30.00" W x 10.75" H x 9.00" D, 29.5 Lbs
30.00" W x 10.75" H x 9.00" D, 42.5 Lbs
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can write the first one below.
Read Reviews | Top
Write a Review
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe