British High-Gain 3-Channel Rock Amplifier
Got a question about this product? Ask us!
The SonicTone Loyalist amplifier is the next evolution of British high-gain amplifiers. Standing on the shoulders of the amps that came before it, the Loyalist takes the next step forward, adding a 3rd channel and extra gain stages to produce this high-gain monster. Like its American counterpart, it's a very versatile amp with an extremely wide range of tones to suit your tastes. The result is a mid-range focused tone with a tight low-end, with tons of gain to spare - which is great for leads that can cut through the mix.
Recommended Speaker Pairing: 25-watt Celestion Greenbacks for 80's rock & metal; 75-watt Celestion G12Ts for modern metal.
Available as a head.
Features & Specs
- Fixed-biased British-voiced, high-gain amplifier
- 3 independent channels, footswitchable
- Independent gain and volume controls
- 2 separate 3-band EQs (Shared EQ between channels 2 and 3)
- A bright switch on channel 1
- A clean/crunch switch on channel 1
- Buffered FX loop, bypassable and footswitchable
- FX loop series/parallel switch with send and return controls
- Presence & resonance controls
- Master volume
- Half power switch
- 16, 8, 4 ohm impedance selector switch
- Birch plywood cabinet with finger-jointed construction
- AC Input: US standard IEC jack at 120V/60Hz
- 5 x 12AX7; 2 x EL34
- 5 x 12AX7; 4 x EL34
30.00" W x 10.75" H x 9.00" D, 33.5 Lbs
30.00" W x 10.75" H x 9.00" D, 42.5 Lbs
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can write the first one below.
Read Reviews | Top
Write a Review
Stay up-to-date on the latest SonicTone news and promotional offers!Subscribe